An update on the iTunes situation: as of this morning, still no green light. I'm terribly sorry for everyone who is being forced to wait. Trust me, if there was anything I could do to hurry the process up, I would do it.
All I can hope is that the book goes live a.s.a.p. As soon as I have the live link, I'll pass it on.